Re: Invalid context with latest SELinux update

Paul Howarth wrote:

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 13:52 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:

I have the exact same error, however when I check the System Tools -

Systems Logs SELinux appears to load without any problems.

I still can't believe that no-one else has this problem, it appeared
after the last SELinux update.

You aren't the only one. IIRC I edited out the offending clause that had the syntax error, did a "make reload" in /etc/sysconfig/selinux/src/targeted/policy (which then worked) and then put back in the offending clause and did another "make reload". It seemed to be happy then.

Paul.

What was the offending clause.  I have  not been able to reproduce this.

Could someone tar up their broken /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy directory and email it to dwalsh redhat com

Dan