Re: FC4 updates

Paul,

I skipped FC3. So I upgraded from FC2.
What should I change and where? Is there a site that outlines these changes?

Thanks,
Dimi.

At 08:54 AM 6/21/2005, you wrote:
Dimitri Deserranno wrote:
I cannot run yum because the folder / file headers/header.info is missing in the update directory.
Is anyone aware of this?

FC4 does not use a headers directory for metadata because both yum and up2date can use the new, superior metadata format in the repodata directory. So FC4 repos do not have a headers directory.

You need to fix your yum/up2date configuration. Is your system updated from FC3? If so, look for .rpmnew files in /etc/yum.repos.d and /etc/sysconfig/rhn/

Paul.