Re: FC4 freezes

Matthew Miller wrote:

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 03:00:19PM +0200, Alberto Ferrante wrote:

Both :-) Most of the times it freezes while I am not using the PC. Once
or twice it froze while I was using and I confirm that it was working
normally before.

Okay, thanks. First thing I would do is run memtest86 on the machine. You can do this by booting from the install CD and choosing "memtest".

There is a comprehensive list for hardware problems to check for

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HardwareProblems

regards
Rahul