Dav Error

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Jun 21 16:14:20 UTC 2005

Am Di, den 21.06.2005 schrieb bruce um 18:05:

> tim,
>
> also, tell the list what the calender app you're trying to install/get
> running is, as well as the actual errs that you're seeing...
>
> when i created a test webdav app, i had the following kinds of config
> attributes in my httpd.conf file. do you have anything similay in yours...
>
> LoadModule dav_module modules/mod_dav.so
> LoadModule dav_fs_module modules/mod_dav_fs.so
> LoadModule dav_svn_module     modules/mod_dav_svn.so

Last of those 3 modules is only needed for use of subversion.

> # forge project dav client
> # b douglas, this works - at least to get access...
> #
> <VirtualHost 192.168.1.52:80>
>   ServerName forge1.gotdns.com
> #  ServerAlias forge1.gotdns.com
>
>   #for forge
>   <Location /forge>
>      DAV svn
>      SVNPath /gforge-svn/forge/svn
>
>      Require valid-user
>   </Location>
>
> </VirtualHost>

How is subversion related to Tim's more basic problem?

> -bruce

Bruce!

Enough is enough. Please - do not top-post and quote the full previous
mail, which is absolutely not necessary as we all have Tim's httpd.conf
from his own mailing. Please do not waste resources.

(I already was silent about your 2 list postings where you quoted your
private conversation with Tim in a way where at all it is hard to follow
the order of mails.)

http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html

As a reminder especially for you.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:08:20 up 2:22, 16 users, 0.25, 0.27, 0.18