Dav Error

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Tue Jun 21 16:12:00 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Alexander Dalloz
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:42 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Dav Error

Am Di, den 21.06.2005 schrieb Tim Holmes um 17:31:

> I have compiled and installed the dav module for apache and it appears
> to be running, however when I try to start or stop apache, I get the
> following error
>
> Syntax error on line 11 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/ssl.conf:
> Invalid command 'DAV', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
> included in the server configuration
>
> I have included the httpd.conf and ssl.conf files for your reference.
> Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated
>
> TIM

Where in httpd.conf do you load the modules, in specific the DAV
modules? I do not see that anywhere.

Alexander

Alexander -- It turns out that the dav module is enabled in httpd.conf
now (I added it after your message) but I neglected to compile it, so
its not there for the server to reference

Im working on that right now

TIM