KVM + 2.6 + mouse wheel

Hi,

I've been searching the net and found some information about this, however, nothing worked.

It seems there is a bug in kernel 2.6. When using kernel 2.6 along with a KVM switch, the mouse wheel control is lost after you switch from one system to the next. This did not happen when I was running kernel 2.4.

Does anyone know if this is in fact a bug in the kernel, and if a solution exists?

Thanks,
Dimi.