OT: AMD Opteron servers

Dimitri Deserranno dimitri.deserranno at case.edu
Tue Jun 21 20:56:12 UTC 2005

Call AMD. They can set you up with a local distributor.
Also, depending on your needs, a local company may not be able to provide
the level of service required.
We bought AMD Opteron clusters from the other side of US. Even though local
sales offices where available, they were not familiar with such large
systems/contracts. You need an expert if you are going to spend lots of money.
They offer 24 hour service at a reasonable price, as well as extended
warranties.

Dimi