Re: FC4 installation fails w/cracklib.dicts corrupted error

Can you install from DVD? I downloaded DVD iso a few days ago, no problems at all.

At 05:00 PM 6/21/2005, you wrote:
I'm attempting to upgrade a FC3 everything installation to FC4.  It fails
with message cracklib.dicts corrupted ...

The problem is on CD 1.  Media checked OK.  Reburned it anyway and media
check again OK but install still fails.  Downloaded iso again, new CD,
media check OK, still fails.  sha1sum on iso matches sum from website file.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Sky Wavrek
SCADA Support
AMP-Ohio