postfix-mysql 2.2.2 for FC4

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Jun 22 10:30:04 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 22.06.2005 schrieb Thomas Trepper um 12:14:

http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html
 --> 4. > no top posting, please

> thanks for your answer. But how can i get it and how can i change it,
> because it is an srpm, or isn´t it? I mean, what do i need to do?
>
> i think:
> 1) grab it from dvd
> 2) extract ??? (not sure)
> 3) modify the spec
> 4) rebuild it (but how?)
> 5) modify release-tag (how and into what?)
>
> Sorry for these detailed questions - would be very great if somebody can
> explain it to me (newbie)
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Thomas

You got the link already yesterday on the German language Fedora list.
Only thing changed is that the current Postfix rpm has a higher version
number.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 12:27:52 up 20:42, 17 users, 0.63, 0.58, 0.54