Re: How to set up PCMCIA to auto-mount (or updfstab)?

Around about 22/06/05 10:20, Edward Dekkers typed ...
will automount and autofs help?

I sort of already have automount (although I don't know what's doing it!), but no auto-umount, and I'd rather do it the hotplug/HAL/udev way.

There's an implication in another ide_info bug I read that this should actually be working the same as USB drives. It just isn't [for me].

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature