Anybody using ethernet-wireless bridge on linux machine?

VJ vijay.s.gill at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:56:48 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I currently have a linux machine which acts as my firewall + dhcp
server for other machines in my home. I am thinking of using an
ethernet to wireless bridge so that I an get rid of the hub  I have
for connecting other machines to this firewall of mine. I plan to
install wireless cards in other machines(all running XP and Fedora
Core 3)
   My question is
Is it possible to have other machines getting their ip addresses from
DHCP server BUT via wireless card + ethernet-to-wireless bridge?

I think I will have to assign a static ip address to the bridge itself.

Regards from
VJ