Re: Screensaver on FC 4

--- John Trump <trumpjk gmail com> wrote:

> When I am logged in and go to set preferences for my
> screen saver,
> under Mode I have Random Screen Saver selected. In
> the box below I do
> not see any screensavers. Do I need to install
> another package?
>
> --

I had the same problem before. So, I followed a
suggestion from a person from the list, and it worked.
The procedure is:

# yum install xscreensaver-extras
screensaver-gl-extras

[Where # is the root prompt, of course.]
After that, you will see the list of screen savers
into the respective box.
Hoffmann

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com