Re: FC4 openoffice.org calc BETA?

Terry Polzin wrote:

Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:48:07 -0600

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 02:17 pm, Stefan Held wrote:

Am Dienstag, den 21.06.2005, 14:07 -0400 schrieb Terry Polzin:

I just opened openoffice.org calc for the first time since upgrading to
FC4.

The splash screen reads Beta. What's up with that?

Because the Openoffice guys needed more time to finish 2.0. So there is a Beta and will be upgraded as soon as the final Version is out.

OK good to know something isn't fouled up with my upgrade.

THANKS

I have used the beta at home and work and I have found it much better than 1.1.4 so I would not worry to much as being a beta.

--
Robin Laing