Browsers for those IE-only sites

Having failed at using certain websites with Opera, Konquerer, and
Firefox, I feel the need to install yet another browser on my FC3 box.
Can anyone recommend a browser that might succeed where the big three
have failed? I usually use KDE but am open to gnome projects as well,
as they will run in my KDE desktop anyway.

Thanks guys (girls? Speak up if you are out there!).

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com
Song Lyrics