Who can post?

fergus fergus at bonhard.uklinux.net
Wed Jun 22 21:18:13 UTC 2005

Can I just check I've got this right? I tried emailing fedora dash list
at redhat dot com and nothing ever arrived that was visible in these
archives. Ten minutes ago I subscribed and now I'm writing this,
assuming that it will be accepted. You have to be subscribed for your
communication to show up, yes? (Cf. for example, the situation where
just anybody can post, and see their communication and all others' just
by surfing.)
Thanks,
Fergus
PS Just to be really un-gallant, having been here only the afore-
mentioned ten minutes: it would really be rather convenient if the
archives were accumulated bottom-up rather than top-down, so that when
you clicked on [date], the month's most recent postings were what was
listed on screen. Have you all talked about this 400 times already?!