System tray utility?

In winders, I use a little utility called IconCorral.  I can give it an
executable name or a window title, and whenever I minimize the named
application, it removes the taskbar entry and moves it to the system tray (next
to the clock) with a little icon.  It's nice because then I can have lots of
apps running in the background, with quick access, without cluttering up my
taskbar.  Is there anything like that for linux in general or Gnome under FC4 in
particular?