Re: mini itx

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Bryan Hepworth wrote:

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone had had any success installing on a mini itx at all - I've tried and failed twice so far, but it takes an age to load up so I thought I'd ask about anyone elses success's/disasters before trying again!

specify motherboard and version of fedora.

Fedora Core 4 on an Epia 5000 fanless - all previous versions of fedora core worked no worries.

Ta

Bryan