FC4: Missing Commands

I have a fresh install of FC4. I have a couple of problems that I have not been able to resolve.

1. I can not find the SCSI tape command "mt". Is it still available in FC4, and which package is it installed from?

2. When selecting the "Log Out" item from the panel, I am only given the option to "Logout". The other options, "Shut Down" and "Restart the Computer" are missing. How do I correct this problem? I have seen this question asked on the list before, but no answer that I can find has been given.

Thanks for any replies.

Craig