Re: X server not reponding

Hi Dan,

On 6/23/05, Dan Track <dan track gmail com> wrote:
> As an update to the email below, I'd just like to say that what I
> wan't to achieve is to allow ssh -X to work.

Now, you got me totally confused: Your goal is to have X apps running
via ssh on a remote desktop, but you are trying to connect via telnet
???????

Sorry, I dont see what telnet has to do with this matter.

Regarding the ssh topic: Please browse the list archives. This problem
has been described and solved several times already.

Cheers,
/dev/loop