Re: media check fail

Hi Aristos,

On 6/23/05, Aristos Vasiliou <aristos aristos net> wrote:
> I have downloaded the first iso image of fedora core 4 four times until
> today, burned the cd's, and every time I run the media check, I get a big
> "FAIL"

Did you check the md5sum of the downloaded iso and compared it to the
md5sum provided by the download server ?
If they match, I`d say the "FAIL" can be ignored

Did you try installing anyway ?

I remember some time ago, there was a discussion about false "FAIL"s
produced by media check, but Im not sure. Maybe someone else can jump
in and clarify ...

Cheers,
/dev/loop