Spamassassin Scoring settings

How can I change some scoring settings in the spamassassin that’s included in FC4?  In previous versions of spamassassin, the scoring parameters were a little more understandable, but I cant find any docs on their site that show how to increase the score values of specific tests.  I want to increase the score of emails that have no origination DNS entry, and ones that “may be forged”.

Anyone have some recommendations on this?

Thanks,

Jonathan