FC4 locks when starting network

Stanley Davis stdavis2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 12:44:18 UTC 2005

I am replying to my own message,  I removed the 3Com NIC and my USB devices and reinstalled FC4 and everthing worked ok then.  The network came up with no problems.

Stanley Davis <stdavis2004 at yahoo.com> wrote:After installing FC4 during the startup it would lock when starting networking.  I have a 3Com 3C905C-TXM Etherlink 10/100 card installed.

I installed this card because my FC3 install would lockup when I connected the CAT5 cable to my onboard ethernet adapter wich is a the motherboard is a Soyo SY-KT600 DRAGON Plus v.2.0 the chipset is VIA KT600 / 8237 chipset.  So I disabled the onboard LAN and installed the 3Com card.

Any suggestions?