Re: FC4: Missing Commands

Dr. Don Harden wrote:

Paul

I has the same problem. mt is part of the mt-st package, and mt-st is no longer included in the base install. You need to install mt-st yourself. 'yum install mt-st' should work.

Don

Paul Howarth wrote:

Craig Goodyear wrote:

1. I can not find the SCSI tape command "mt". Is it still available in FC4, and which package is it installed from?

mt-st

Paul.

Thank you Don and Paul. That took care of my mt problem.

Craig