Re: Mini-app to show desktop icons

On 6/23/05, Marcelo Magno T. Sales <marcelo sales sefaz pe gov br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but this is not the same. I don't want to
> copy all icons from desktop to the quick launch bar, they would take too
> much space. I'd like a single icon that, when clicked, would display a
> menu showing the desktop icons.

What about the "Show Desktop" applet?  It minimizes all your windows
when clicked and restores them when clicked again.  You don't need to
minimize each app separately that way.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com