newbie upgrade question? Fedora 2 to Fedora 3 or 4 [Resolved]

Jack Taffar jtaffar at aogc.biz
Thu Jun 23 15:19:50 UTC 2005

Thanks everyone for the help!  I downloaded the ISO files to have just
in case.  I used ftp the core and yum.  then installed with rpm.  lastly
I ran yum upgrade which took a couple of hours to complete, but, it work
well.  mailman gave me fits.  seems the upgrade had moved the location
of the root mailman directory from /var/mailman to /var/lib/mailman.
got that hashed out and everything seems to be OK...

Thanks again

Jack