Updates disable my network

Dear All,

I install Fedora core 3 on two new machines and everything work well.
But whenever I update all the packages (357), my network doesn't work
anymore. Does anyone know this problem?

Btw, I have many machines installed with Fedora core 3 (with the same
CD) a few month ago. I am keeping update them and now they are all
fully updated. But they still works fine.

Thanks for any hints.

Yang