up2date GPG failures

I just did a fresh FC4 install on a amd64 from the 64-bit dvd iso.
When running up2date from the icon and selecting "update everything"
it downloads the first item (selinux-policy-targeted-xxx) and pops up
a dialog that says the RPM wasn't GPG signed and wants to know if I
feel like continuing anyway.  hmm.

Is this a bug in the up2date scripts or are the RPM's really not
signed?  The up2date config gui comes with the "check GPG signature"
pre-checked.  This seemed like a good thing, but it if means I need to
hit "continue" 30 times between 1-2 minute waits, it is going to get
old really fast.

-wolfgang