incompatible postgresql data base files after update from FC3 to FC4

I just stored my postgresql database file that was made in FC3 to my FC4
system. I get a FATAL error:
FATAL:  database files are incompatible with server
DETAIL:  The data directory was initialized by PostgreSQL version 7.4, which is not compatible with this version 8.0.3.
What must I do to make these files compatible with the newer 8.0.3 postgresql?

--
Richard E Miles
Federal Way Wa. USA