Re: No normal TTY's in FC 4

Bart Couvreur wrote:

Hello there,

I've been searching everywhere to get an answer to this: since I
installed FC 4 (fresh install), I can't manage to get any normal
tty's: ctrl+alt+f* just gives a blank screen, the only screen working
is X. FC 3 did not have this problem.

Video card: Intel 82865G integrated graphics controller
Monitor: PTS0304

It's a bug. I had that on the machine I use at work and the fix was to replace a file from the FC4 rpm with one from the latest Xorg rpm from FC3.
It's already on bugzilla , as bug 160470 , which was marked today as a duplicate of bug 161242 .

--
Pedro Macedo