Feedback when using Skype

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:09:05 UTC 2005

On 6/20/05, Brian Mury <b.mury at ieee.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 11:32 -0400, Amadeus W. M. wrote:
> > Just read about skype following our post. Doe it really work? Is the sound
> > ok? Do you hear an echo? Do you use SkypeIn and SkypeOut?
>
> I use Skype to talk to friends and family several thousand kilometres
> away. It works very well, and the audio quality is great (it sounds
> better to me than a traditional phone).
>
> I haven't used SkypeIn or SkypeOut.
>
> --

I use SkypeOut frequently, and the sound is better than our local
phone company. So good, in fact, that last week I called my ISP and
had them send me a new modem with a line-out to the phone- I moved my
landline over to VOIP. It's digital from lip to ear- the sound quality
is great (Skype and my ISP's VOIP).

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/377/nine_inch_nails.php
Nine Inch Nails Lyrics