[SOLVED]Very strange wireless problem on Toshiba laptop with FC4

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Jun 23 20:27:46 UTC 2005

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:18:55 -0700 in 1119554335.FA61774 at dk12.dngr.org
Laszlo Antal <lantal at tmail.com> wrote:

>  So the solution(this worked for me) is delete this line "" CHANNEL=11
>  ""  in /etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg-eth1 then run

If you're running in managed mode, I can't see why a connection wants or
needs to be told the channel, it should be scanning to find the
necessary signal with the right SSID, just choosing a channel and
sitting there has only a small chance of being correct.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html