How to boot FC4 from removable media

Hi,

I could not find help in the archived messages for this:

I am switching from FC1 to FC4. My machine has 2 hard drives, hda with Win XP and hdb for Linux.

I noticed during the installation process that FC4 no longer seems to give the option of creating a boot floppy or cd (as FC1 did).

I do not want to install GRUB or LILO, since I will use Linux only sporadically , and then I feel more convenient to insert a boot floppy when I need it to start Linux rather than touching the MBR ( i know a couple of fellows who had problems with the boot loaders).

My question is : Can I still anyhow make a boot floppy or CD to start FC4? How?

Thank you very much

Visita www.tutopia.com y comienza a navegar más rápido en Internet. Tutopia es Internet para todos.