FC3 screen freeze Update

Well it appears to be a hardware problem. I did a memtest for about an hour a few days ago and all was well. The manufacturer of the machine sent some ideas on what to do to isolate the problem and one was to run the memtest for about 10 hours. It got through 2h 19m 19s of those ten hours before giving me failing addresses and freezing. Hopefully new memory will do the trick, and I'll be back to installing FC4.

Thanks,

Nancy

nancym charm net  ..... (future) http://www.charm.net/~nancym/
The Kitties Page  ...........  http://members.aol.com/Mysnats/