Re: NetworkManager, Wireless and Fedora FC4

Ketil Wendelbo Aanensen wrote:

I have vpnc and NetworkManager installed, but there is no "VPN
Connections" when I click the NM-icon. What's wrong?

- Ketil

The default version of NM that comes in FC4 doesnt have vpn support yet (it's a very new feature, post FC4-devel freeze). I havent tested that yet (since I dont have any use for VPN), but I think the version of NM in rawhide has that feature . You can get it by enabling the "development" repository if you're feeling really brave, but I'd suggest waiting a bit, because that feature surelly will be in the next update of NM for FC4.

--
Pedro Macedo