Re: New install - wireless card

Patrick Marquetecken wrote:

Hi,

I'm going to install FC4 on a new machine with a prism54 chipset for a
wirelees card, is this supported out of the box, or must i install some
pathes ?

TIA
Patrick

Check if your card is listed on http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php.
I've tried searching for a rpm package for that driver , but the only one I found was on Dag's repository , for FC1...
Try the prism54.org drivers. If they dont work , livna.org has ndiswrapper packages for FC4 , so you can use the windows drivers on linux.

--
Pedro Macedo