Wireless Question

Hi,

I have installed FC4 on a Toshiba Satellite 3000. The wireless card was found and installed. It will connect to any access point that is unencrypted, but I cannot find where I would enter information to connect to my access point which I have encrypted.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken Fisher
kfisheredm gmail com