Re: FC4 & linux-2.6.12 & EMU10K1 & digital out

Let me clarify this, I already got the EMU10K1 card to work with kernel
2.6.11, unfortunately it stopped sending digital output with 2.6.12 and
I wonder if this is caused by a alsa-lib mismatch.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.