Re: Yum repros wanted

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:49:55 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Back to the OP's question- if he wants to install, say, from KDE, then
> which family of repro should he go with- dag+friends or livna+extras?
>
> Oh yeah, hehe, I'm the OP.

Although I don't think I've ever seen the original posting, in case you
refer to the packages from the kde-redhat project, it includes packages
derived from fedora.us [the obsolete project], rpm.livna.org and maybe
others -- Rex Dieter from kde-redhat also maintains some packages in
Extras] -- plus it replaces packages from Core. So it is inherently
incompatible with any other repository. If luck has it, it may work [or
may seem to work] together with other repositories, though.

--
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt users sf net>
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4