Re: FC4 java gcj - version of java.io.InputStreamReader?

Sorry, ignore me. My javap command is the one that comes with the Sun JDK, and it's looking for java.* classes in its bootclasspath. When I do javap -bootclasspath /usr/share/java/libgcj-4.0.0.jar java.io.InputStreamReader, I see the real thing that ships with gcj and won't work for me.

Thanks anyway,

-0xe1a