OT Need help w/SCSI terminator

I was recently given a 5 year old Gateway Pentium II computer. I need to
install my Seagate 4 Gig Cheetah into it. It's a SCSI 3 Ultra wide. I
have searched Google and can find only SCSI 3 terminators. All other
spaces are occupied with IDE CD, CDRW & a Zip 250 (what the hell is a
Zip?) So:

1. Will a SCSI 3 terminator work? If not,
2. Does anyone out there have a spare terminator they are willing to
sell me?

BTW, I'm not a hardware expert by any means!

TIA,

Bob
--
Bob R. Taylor <brtaylor sanfelipe com mx>