Re: evolution OOo & addresses

thanks for the pointers, due to being totaly illiterate I'll give the abook option ago.
Regards,
M.

Will Yardley wrote:
On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 11:03:57AM +1200, MR wrote:

I have a spread sheet of addresses (tab deliminated) I want to load
into the evo/ooo address database.  Evo provides for import of only
ldif or vcf files; when I open the database in OOo it seems to be
locked for editing.  OOo seemed to offer the best way to
manipulate/import these addresses, but it seems locked and wont edit.
Any ideas?

There's a program called "abook" which can import from csv files and
export to vcf files (among other things). You could give that a try...

http://abook.sourceforge.net/