Re: mplayer DXR3

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

[...]

Just to make the circle round; mplayer compiled fine with '-cc=gcc32' and I now have dxr3 support.

Just FYI, livna mplayer has dxr3 support and also patches to compile
with gcc4. At least for i386 -- the x86_64 version does not compile atm.

Alright, so the livna version is the one with 'lvn' in it's name?

I do see that for dxr3 support I used the em8300 package with 'lvn' in it's name.

I'll probably then upgrade the /usr/bin (RPM) version to the livna variant. In the mean time, I can use this self-compiled version from /usr/local/bin.

Thanks,

	David