unable to kill k3b

Hi,

I just started k3b as root (bad idea) and it hangs at scanning devices.
I only added a scsi scanner to my system today so I guess this has something
to do with this failure as previously k3b worked well.
I don't care much about fixing this k3b bug, I just want to kill the process
but that seems impossible.

Any tips on how to certainly kill the process ?
kill doesn't work

Regards,
Marcel