Set initial size of gnome-terminal?

I'd like to set the initial size of gnome-terminal to, say, 120x40.  There
doesn't seem to be a way to do this in the gnome-terminal profile or
through gconf-editor.  To use the --geometry command line switch I'd have
to update every place I click to open a terminal (and I don't even know
where those places' settings are kept).