Re: Chinese Input in Fedora Core 4.0

In extras of fc4, there are scim and its input components. you can use ' yum list scim* ' to see which packages you can get from it there.

在05-6-26,Yuandan Zhang <yzhang4 turing une edu au > 写道:
Yong Chu Eu () wrote:

>I wish to ask that can i input chinese in english Envinronment? i mean
>i can switch between chinese & english input when i need. i know that
>i can input chinese in Chinese Envinronmen

I use scim for chinese input under English environment (FC3). It is
sufficient. You may try to get
scim-1.2.2 abd scim-pinyin-0.5.0 for your FC4.

Good luck.