Problems with Helix Player on FC4

Robert Cahn robertscahn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 03:37:02 UTC 2005

I went to listen to the local NPR Station.  I hit their link for
non-windoze stream the system opens up the Helix player.  Helix then
fails with a message

"The player doesn't not have the capabilities to play back this
content.  The following components are required: audio/m-mpeg"

When I click the "Check for Updates link I get vectored to the site to
install RealPlayer.  I then downloaded the file, made it executable
and tried to run it.  At this point I get

./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Can anyone help with either the problem of fixing Helix to play the
stream or installing Real Player 10?

Thanks in advance,
/Bob Cahn