home directories fedora directoryserver

Hi,

I have just got fedora directory server up and running in my testlab.

With the console i create users etc.

In the section posix user, you have got the option home directory:

I tried using nfs something like this dcsrv1:/nfshome/test02

Nfs server is up and running etc.

On the client I configured auto.misc with the entry:

nfshome  -rw,soft,intr,rsize=8192,wsize=8192 dssrv1:/nfshome

autofs is started etc.

However this is not working.

How has got an idea to do this?, I am not a nfs expert.

Regards,

Rob