selinux-policy-targeted BIG problems

Hi all,

I have just performed an update to the latest selinux-policy-targeted
on FC3 - selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-3.13.noarch.rpm. Like the last
update it went bad creating a /etc/selinux/targeted/booleans.rpmnew.
Once I had cleaned this up and reinstalled, I get permission denied on
the nvidia module (yes the proprietary driver) thus stopping X from
starting.

Has anyone else had this?

Only solution I have so far is to clean up and downgrade to the last
release.

Regards

Phil

--