Re: FC4 Hangs up unexpectedly

Javier Perez wrote:

Hi

I am chasing a problem with my FC4 box. It suddenly hangs up, totally frozen.
The mouse does not move, nothing on the monitor changes, even if I
ping it, i do not get any answer, the pings come back like it's not
there.

Do you have the screen savers installed?. If so try removing them. Here is a list of potential hardware problems to check

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HardwareProblems

regards
Rahul