How create a rescue bootable disk for partitioning purpose

Hi all.

I need to re-partitioning my hd and specifically my root partition.
Due the fact it is always mounted I have to perform this operation by a boot disk.
I start by saying that I have neither Installation CDs or Internet connection, so that I cannot download
ISO image.
How can I create a rescue bootable disk from my FC box including parted tools?

Thanks
Giuseppe